IF IT’S JANUARY, IT’S ASPNR!
This winter, The ASPNR is coming to you, wherever in the world you may be.
We are excited to bring you the 3rd ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC MEETING OF THE ASPNR – Virtual with LIVE Lectures
Be prepared for an educationally stimulating program on a single wintry day from the convenience of your home! This program features LIVE lectures from internationally renowned experts in the field. A smorgasbord of current topics in pediatric neuroradiology will be served up in a single day- you will learn about trending topics, test your acumen in interactive audience response sessions, earn CME/SA-CMES, connect with colleagues online, and compete in the Gameshow Finale, with big prize money– Winner Takes All!
Lectures will be available on demand after the meeting.
So Save The Date – January 9, 2021!
- Program Chair: V. Michelle Silvera MD.
- Organizing Committee: V. Michelle Silvera, Aashim Bhatia, Timothy Booth, Paul Caruso, Laurence Eckel, Julie Guerin, Laura Hayes, Mark Mamlouk, David Mirsky, William T. O’Brien, and Susan Palasis.
- Meeting Organizing Company: Northwest Imaging Forums.
- Program: Saturday, January 9, 2021 from 9:00 am to 6 pm CST.
ASPNR 2021 Abstract Submission Dates:
- Because of the condensed programming, scientific abstracts and scientific/educational posters are deferred to our next meeting: The 4th Annual ASPNR Meeting 2022