FOR ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO ASPNR 2022 MEETING LECTURES AND EXHIBITS, CLICK HERE!
The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR) is thrilled to announce its 4th Annual Meeting in Miami Beach!
We are very excited about our in-person meeting at the Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, FL. Winter never comes to Florida and we are looking forward to sun, sand, and seeing all our colleagues without the aid of a video camera!! We are planning an action-packed 2.5 days (and nights) of fun and pediatric neuroradiology education. This program will cover challenging topics in pediatric neuroradiology with deep dives into advanced imaging techniques, head and neck imaging, vascular disorders and so much more.
If it’s January, it’s time for the most comprehensive pediatric neuroradiology meeting of the year. ASPNR 2022 will provide a much-needed opportunity to connect with colleagues, socialize and meet new friends in the meeting room as well as on the beach! Save The Date – January 7-9, 2022!
2022 Meeting Organization:
- Program Chair: Timothy Booth, MD
- Meeting Advisory Chair: V. Michelle Silvera, MD
- Organizing Committee: Timothy Booth, Paul Caruso, Rebekah Clarke, Nilesh Desai, Laurence Eckel, Julie Guerin, Laura Hayes, Neil Lall, Mark Mamlouk, David Mirsky, Susan Palasis, Rupa Radhakrishanan, V. Michelle Silvera, and Arastoo Vossough.
- Meeting Organizing Company: Northwest Imaging Forums
- July 30, 2021: Abstract submission site opens
- September 20, 2021 (11:59 PM EST): Abstract submission site closes
- November 2021: Notification of abstract acceptance
- January 7-9, 2022: Annual Meeting
ASPNR 2022 Abstract Submission Dates:
- The abstract submission site will open on July 30, 2021 and close at 11:59 PM EST on September 20, 2021.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via email in November 2021.
- Abstract submission and guidelines: Click Here
Venue: Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, FL:
- UPDATE: The room block at the Nobu Hotel is sold out. There are, however, several affordable options within walking distance. Consider the following:
Negative COVID-19 Test Submission: Click Here
The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR) is excited to announce its 2nd Annual Meeting in Miami Beach!
Be prepared for an educationally stimulating program while enjoying sun and sand in the deep winter months! This program is a deep dive into challenging topics in pediatric neuroradiology such as advanced imaging techniques, fetal imaging, genetics, metabolic disease and more. It will also provide opportunities for you to connect with colleagues, meet new ones, strengthen ties with old friends and socialize in a beautiful beach setting- so Save The Date – January 10-12, 2020!
- Program Chair: V. Michelle Silvera MD.
- Organizing Committee: V. Michelle Silvera, Aashim Bhatia, Timothy Booth, Paul Caruso, Laurence Eckel, Julie Guerin, Laura Hayes, Mark Mamlouk, Susan Palasis, Aylin Tekes, Arastoo Vossough.
- Meeting Organizing Company: Eduational Symposia.
- Programming: commences Friday January 10, 2020 at 7:45 am and ends at noon on Sunday January 12, 2020.
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 Pre-Event: The Insider’s Art Tour of Miami: 9 am to 3 pm. Join us in experiencing Miami’s vibrant, energetic, cutting-edge art scene and complete the day with a delightful, late afternoon waterfront lunch. Spend time, relax and enjoy a culturally stimulating day with friends and colleagues. Ticket availability is limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Friday, January 10, 2020: Pre-dinner Cocktail Reception: at the Eden Roc Hotel.
- Saturday, January 11, 2020: Gala Dinner Cruise. The ASPNR has planned a fun-filled gala evening aboard a beautiful yacht with music and Floridian cuisine while cruising Miami’s beautiful and scenic Biscayne Bay. Limited tickets will be available on a first come, first served basis.
ASPNR 2020 Abstract Submission Dates:
- Abstract site opens: August 7, 2019
- Abstract submission deadline is September 23, 2019.
- Categories: Oral Scientific Papers, Scientific Posters, and Educational Exhibit Posters.
Eden Roc Miami Beach Hotel : Reduced room rates at the Eden Roc Miami Beach Hotel (which include waived resort fees) will be honored 3 days before and 3 days after the ASPNR meeting, so come early and stay longer!