The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR) is thrilled to announce its 5th Annual Meeting in New Orleans, January 13-15, 2023!
This year’s meeting will again be an in-person event to be held at the spectacular Ritz Carlton Hotel in the city’s historic French Quarter district. New Orleans typically has beautiful weather during the month of January, with lots of sun, making it a great destination for some vacation time as this year’s meeting falls on a holiday weekend. The new Louis Armstrong International Airport offers easy access to the city’s amazing cuisine, music, and culture from numerous national and international destinations. A new offering this year is a Hands-on Advanced Neuroimaging Workshop on Thursday January 12th that will be focused on pediatric fMRI. The scientific meeting will begin on Friday January 13th and last for 2.5 days, featuring expert speakers on a variety of challenging topics, cutting edge research, and educational lectures with plenty of interactive learning. There will be many opportunities throughout the meeting to hang with friends and network with colleagues along with numerous fun events to have a good time in ASPNR’s signature style!
If it’s January, it’s time for the most comprehensive pediatric neuroradiology meeting of the year! Let’s jazz it up in New Orleans!
2023 Meeting Organization:
- Program Chair: Susan Palasis, MD
- Program Vice Chair: David Mirsky, MD
- Organizing Committee: Susan Palasis, David Mirsky, Chris Arcement, Aashim Bhatia, Timothy Booth, Paul Caruso, Rebekah Clarke, Patricia Cornejo, Nilesh Desai, Julie Guerin, Adam Goldman Yassen, Laura Hayes, Neil Lall, Camilla Lindan, Mark Mamlouk, William O’Brien, Rupa Radakrishnan, Kartik Reddy, Anna Trifimova, Max Wintermark, Michelle Silvera
- January 12, 2023: Advanced Neuroimaging Hands-on Workshop
- January 13-15, 2023: Annual Meeting
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, LA