The ASPNR is excited to bring you a 2021 Holiday Offering!
On Saturday, November 13, and Saturday, December 11, 2021, we present two FREE educational webinars focused on FETAL IMAGING by leading world experts. Each lecture will be followed by a lively Q&A discussion with the speakers. So please join us as we close out 2021!
Dr. V. Michelle Silvera, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA
Dr. David Mirsky, Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, USA
Saturday, November 13, 2021
- Fetal MRI: Imaging Clues that Lead to Diagnoses
- Dr. Usha Nagaraj, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, OH, USA
- Postmortem Imaging of Fetal CNS Anomalies, Correlation with CNS Imaging Anomalies
- Dr. Stacy Goergen, Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, Melbourne, Australia
Moderator: Dr. Gabrielle Colleran, UCD School of Medicine, University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Saturday, December 11,2021
- Fetal imaging: Relevant CNS findings for the Fetal Surgeon
- Dr. Amy Mehollin-Ray, Texas Children’s Hospital, Houston, Texas, USA
- Vein of Galen Malformations and Novel Fetal Approaches to Treatment
- Dr. Darren Orbach, Boston Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Moderator: Dr. Carolina Guimaraes, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital, Stanford, California, USA