The Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group located in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia
The Mid Atlantic Permanente Medical Group (MAPMG) has over 1700 physicians working in an integrated health care delivery system providing care for Kaiser Permanente members in the Mid Atlantic. The Radiology department is made up of over 80 well trained and highly skilled physicians.
About the Facilities:
Kaiser Permanente has 32 medical centers in the Mid Atlantic. Our Radiologists are strategically located in 12 of those centers.
• We provide radiology services to over 770,000 Kaiser members
About the Practice:
• MAPMG is physician owned and operated
• We have shareholder track positions. Physicians are considered for Shareholder after they have worked 4160 hours
• Our practice is an equal share private practice
• We currently exclusively see Kaiser Permanente members
• We are a very progressive, transparent practice with physician leadership and management
• The practice is growing, requiring the addition of a new well trained radiologist in a variety of subspecialties.
• All of our radiologists read approximately 70% general radiology and 30% in their subspecialty training.
• MAPMG offers a competitive salary (based on MGMA data), exceptional benefits, paid occurrence malpractice insurance, and the opportunity to attain shareholder status in two years. 100% paid health and dental insurance premiums for themselves and their eligible dependents, as well as 4 weeks of vacation and 9 paid holidays. Multiple retirement options are offered, including a 401k (5% salary contribution) and vested pension plan after 5 years of service.
About the location:
Living and working in the Mid-Atlantic Region offers you all of the conveniences of two major metropolitan areas with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Mountains, and Atlantic Ocean. The region is great for families: the local public schools are considered among the finest in the country. Best of all, you are just minutes away from the cultural, historical, and entertainment venues of our nation’s capital.
For more information and to apply for this position please contact Robert Hickey at email@example.com.
Please go to our website http://mid-atlanticpermanentecareers.org and complete a candidate profile.