4th Annual ASPNR Meeting, January 2022, Miami Beach
4th Annual ASPNR Meeting
Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, FL
January 7-9, 2022
FOR ON-DEMAND ACCESS TO ASPNR 2022 MEETING LECTURES AND EXHIBITS, CLICK HERE!
The American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR) is thrilled to announce its 4th Annual Meeting in Miami Beach!
We are very excited about our in-person meeting at the Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, FL. Winter never comes to Florida and we are looking forward to sun, sand, and seeing all our colleagues without the aid of a video camera!! We are planning an action-packed 2.5 days (and nights) of fun and pediatric neuroradiology education. This program will cover challenging topics in pediatric neuroradiology with deep dives into advanced imaging techniques, head and neck imaging, vascular disorders and so much more.
If it’s January, it’s time for the most comprehensive pediatric neuroradiology meeting of the year. ASPNR 2022 will provide a much-needed opportunity to connect with colleagues, socialize and meet new friends in the meeting room as well as on the beach! Save The Date – January 7-9, 2022!
2022 Meeting Organization:
- Program Chair: Timothy Booth, MD
- Meeting Advisory Chair: V. Michelle Silvera, MD
- Organizing Committee: Timothy Booth, Paul Caruso, Rebekah Clarke, Nilesh Desai, Laurence Eckel, Julie Guerin, Laura Hayes, Neil Lall, Mark Mamlouk, David Mirsky, Susan Palasis, Rupa Radhakrishanan, V. Michelle Silvera, and Arastoo Vossough.
- Meeting Organizing Company: Northwest Imaging Forums
- July 30, 2021: Abstract submission site opens
- September 20, 2021 (11:59 PM EST): Abstract submission site closes
- November 2021: Notification of abstract acceptance
- January 7-9, 2022: Annual Meeting
Venue: Eden Roc Hotel, Miami Beach, FL
Claim CME: Click Here
Claim SAMS: Click Here
For further information please contact the Northwest Imaging Forums at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call 630-387 9242