Categories and Qualifications
Shall be radiologists who practice or have a special interest in Pediatric Neuroradiology. These may include neuroradiologists, pediatric radiologists, or other radiologists who have a special interest in pediatric neuroradiology, regardless of geographical site of practice or residence.
To qualify for membership, these individuals should be judged worthy of inclusion in the ASPNR by the Membership Committee of the ASPNR on the basis of documented interest in and/or contribution to Pediatric Neuroradiology and submission materials.
Shall be physicians or scientists who do not meet other membership criteria, but are judged worthy of inclusion in the ASPNR by the Membership Committee on the basis of documented interest in and/or contribution to Pediatric Neuroradiology.
Shall be members-in-training are medical students, residents, and fellows. Upon satisfactory completion of their formal fellowship training, these individuals may apply to the Membership Committee of the ASPNR for acceptance in the appropriate membership category of the ASPNR. The Member-in-Training status shall not continue for more than one year following completion of formal fellowship training.
Shall be individuals who have made an extraordinary contribution to Pediatric Neuroradiology, whether or not they meet criteria for other categories of membership
Our application process has been simplified.
- Complete the parts indicated on the application for the category that suits your background.
- If applying for Member status, submit a copy of Radiology Board or Subspecialty Certification (formerly CAQ) certificate.
Applicants who are not members of the ASNR, ASFNR ASHNR, ASSR, ENRS, WNRS, SENRS, or SPR must include each of the following:
- Completed membership application
- Two (2) sponsors holding ASPNR Member status, or the equivalent from the ASNR, ASFNR, ASHNR, ASSR, ENRS, WNRS, SENRS, or SPR who are familiar with, and are able to substantiate the reputation and qualifications of the candidate and his/her involvement or interest in Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Current curriculum vitae
- Copy of Radiology Board or Subspecialty certification (formerly CAQ) certificate, if applying for Member status.
- Annual membership dues (which include the application fee for Member and Associate categories)
Members shall have the following rights:
- To participate in the Scientific and Business Meetings and activities of the ASPNR at a reduced fee;
- To vote, serve on committees, and hold elected office in the ASPNR;
- Opportunity to subscribe to the American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), the official journal of the ASPNR, at the discounted member rate.
Associate, Members-in-Training and Honorary members shall have the following rights:
- To participate in the Scientific Meetings and activities of the ASPNR at a reduced fee;
- Opportunity to subscribe to the American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), the official journal of the ASPNR, at the discounted member rate;
- To serve on Committees (Associate members only)