5th Annual ASPNR Meeting, January 2023, New Orleans
ASPNR 5th Annual Scientific Meeting
The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, LA
January 13-15, 2023
Register for the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology’s (ASPNR) 5th Annual Scientific Meeting in New Orleans, January 13-15, 2023!
The 2023 in-person meeting will take place at the spectacular Ritz Carlton Hotel in the historic French Quarter district. New Orleans typically has beautiful weather in January with lots of sun, making it an excellent destination for vacation time. This 2023 meeting falls on the MLK holiday weekend. The new Louis Armstrong International Airport offers easy access from numerous national and international destinations to New Orleans and its amazing cuisine, music, and culture.
The new Hands-on Advanced Neuroimaging Workshop on Thursday, January 12 will focus on pediatric fMRI. The scientific meeting on Friday, January 13th through Sunday, January 15th will feature expert speakers on various challenging topics, cutting-edge research, and educational lectures with plenty of interactive learning. There will be many opportunities throughout the meeting to hang with friends and network with colleagues along with numerous fun events to have a good time in ASPNR’s signature style!
If it’s January, it’s time for the most comprehensive pediatric neuroradiology meeting of the year! Let’s jazz it up in New Orleans!
ASPNR 2023 CME Information:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the National Association for Continuing Education (NACE) and the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology (ASPNR). NACE is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The National Association for Continuing Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
2023 Meeting Organization:
- Program Chair: Susan Palasis, MD
- Program Vice Chair: David Mirsky, MD
- Program Committee: Chris Arcement, MD, Aashim Bhatia, MD, Timothy Booth, MD, Paul Caruso, MD, Rebekah Clarke, MD, Patricia Cornejo, MD, Nilesh Desai, MD, Adam Goldman-Yassen, MD, Julie Guerin, MD, Laura Hayes, MD, Neil Lall, MD, Camilla Lindan, MD, Mark Mamlouk, MD, Bill O’Brien, DO, Rupa Radakrishnan, MD, Kartik Reddy, MD, Anna Trofimova, MD, PhD, Arastoo Vossough, MD, PhD, Max Wintermark, MD, V. Michelle Silvera MD
- July 30, 2022: Abstract submission opens
- October 1, 2022: Sponsorship and Exhibitor Applications due
- October 3, 2022 (11:59 PM EST): Abstract submission closes
- October 15, 2022: Huisman Travel Award in Support of Members-in-Training, Applications closes
- January 12, 2023: Advanced Neuroimaging Hands-on Workshop
- January 13-15, 2023: Annual Meeting
ASPNR 2023 Abstracts:
- The abstract submission site was open July 30, 2022 through October 3, 2022.
- Notifications of acceptance were sent via email November 4, 2022 to the submitting author.
ASPNR 2023 Huisman Travel Award in Support of Members-in-Training Submission Dates:
- The Huisman Travel Award submissions closed at 11:59 PM EST on October 15, 2022.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent via email in November 2022.
- For application, submission and guidelines: Click Here
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, LA
921 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70112
The Ritz-Carlton New Orleans is the host hotel for ASPNR 2023. A special room rate of $289 USD per night is available for all conference participants. This rate is offered on a space-available basis through December 20, 2022, rooms are first come first serve – we encourage you to book early! Make your reservations online here or call 1-800-826-8987. To receive the special room rate, indicate you are with ASPNR 2023 and use event code ZZJZZJA.