2023 ASPNR GUERBET RESEARCH GRANT
To fund innovative research that advances the understanding, diagnosis, and/or treatment of central nervous system pathologies in children. Strong consideration will be given to applicants who describe short timelines for completion of the study with the dissemination of results.
- This grant provides up to $25,000 for a 1-year project to support the pilot phase of a scientific project.
- The grant period runs from February 1, 2023, to January 31, 2024.
- The application consists of a two-step process: submission of a Letter of Intent followed by an invitation to submit a research grant application to those who have submitted the most promising projects.
- The grant is open to North American and International early and mid-career radiologists holding a formal faculty appointment and an academic rank of clinical instructor, assistant professor, or associate professor or the international academic rank equivalent in the respective applicant’s country. Adjunct faculty and other adjunct scholars are ineligible.
- An applicant must be an ASPNR member in good standing and remain so throughout the duration of the award.
- Mentors (Associate or Full Professors) are encouraged for Clinical Instructor or Assistant Professor applicants.
- Applicant(s) must not be agents of any for-profit or commercial company in the medical sciences.
- The grant cannot be supplemental to external or internal funding from a single grant, combined grants, or contracts from any source greater than $25,000 secured within the past three years for the same or for a substantially similar project.
- External or internal supplemental grant support <$25,000 must be detailed within the budget. Supplemental funding from other grant sources may be approved if the investigator submits a satisfactory plan to address any budgetary overlap.
- Only one submission per applicant is permitted.
- Former ASPNR research grant award recipients.
- Members of the ASPNR Board of Directors and members of the ASPNR Research Grant Committee.
- Deadline for Letters of Intent is June 1, 2022, 11:59 pm CST.
- Complete grant applications (upon invitation) must be submitted by September 1, 2022, 11:59 pm CST.
- The recipient of the 2023 ASPNR-Guerbet Research Grant will be announced at the ASPNR 2023 Annual Meeting in January 2023.
To view Awardees of prior ASPNR Research Awards, please click HERE.